SRC is promoting MY IDEAL CAMPUS with 9 IDEAS:
1. Revision Period
* To seek from administration to lengthen the current revision period from 3 days to a week.
2. Registration System
* To request from administration not to change the schedule in a sudden without informing the students.
* To request from the administration to allow students to do pre-registration first although the payment of their fees (during the current semester) are not done yet.
* To suggest the administration to prepare enough seats per class (40 seats).
* To ask the administration to add more server for pre-registration.
* To ask Admissions and Records (A&R) to paste notice on pre-registration a month before at each Kulliyyah so that students will aware about it.
* To provide a systematic study plan in each Kulliyyah similar to the systematic study plan in Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Law (AIKOL).
* To propose from Information & Technology Division to upgrade the wireless system especially in Mahallah.
4. Mahallah Ali (Road)
* To request from Development Division to improve condition of road in front of Mahallah Ali.
5. Islamization Environment
* To ask administration to promote Islamic environment in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM).
6. Facilities for students with special needs
* To request from administration to upgrade facilities for students with special needs at Mahallah & Kulliyyah especially for wheel chair students.
* To reduce red tapes in campus mainly on students' programme.
* To give more freedom to students in organizing events.
8. International Issues
*To propose for international representatives in Kulliyyah Based Societies and Mahallah Representative Councils.
* To request from Facilities, Food & Services Department (FFSD) for international outlets at each cafeteria in Mahallah.
9. Food prices.
* To ask Facilities, Food & Services Department (FFSD) to standardize the prices of food in all cafeterias in IIUM campus.
* To propose from FFSD on the food prices from students' perspective in which to involve students or Students' Representative Council (SRC) for the food prices.
We will update you for any progress, insya-AllahuTaa'la.
SRC IIUM 2010/2011