Followers



Great Event For Students


"Towards One Ummah, Zero Crime"



The University is committed to the enhancement of safety and security on campus. For the last six months, the University has embarked in a project involving security risk analysis, security policy development and security solutions deployment.

As part of the security implementation, Safety & Security Section in collaboration with CITA are organizing an IIUM Security Acculturation Week 2011, targeting both staffs and students.


The program includes sessions on policy presentations as well as other engaging activities which target to inform, educate and test the understanding among the participants.We welcome all students on Saturday, 22nd January at Mini Auditorium. No registration is required and we are giving away door gifts for the first 100 participants.


22nd January 2011 (Saturday) @ Mini Auditorium – Students only

0830 – 0900         Welcoming refreshment
0900 – 1230         Policy Talk and Quizzes
            -IT Acceptable Use Policy
            -Incident Management Policy
            -Corporate-Wide Security Policy
            -ESS policy
1230 – 1400         Lunch and Prayer break
1400 – 1600         Talk on Personal Security
              -(e.g. self defence ad response to physical attack)



1 comments:

Unknown said...


TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


THANKS

Post a Comment